Our tenants are focused during the business day on providing services to their customers and clients. It is at their preference that solicitation is prohibited on Newport on the Levee property (without an appointment) and via the website. If you have a business offering you believe may be of interest to Newport on the Levee tenants, please use the telephone number or mailing address found on their individual tenant page to request an appointment to present your materials.
Solicitation emails sent to tenants via our 'contact us' option on the website are not forwarded.
This non-solicitation policy also applies to requests for charitable donations from Newport on the Levee or our tenants. To request charitable donations, we advise the same -- use the telephone or send a written request to the manager of the location from which you wish to receive a donation for your organization.
With respect to the Newport on the Levee Management Office, we continue to be a strong community partner by donating items to registered 501(c)(3) organizations throughout the year for special events, silent auctions and raffles. Monetary donation requests will not be fulfilled. Newport on the Levee receives dozens of requests each week so please make sure the following guidelines are met before sending a request.
In order to be eligible for a charitable donation, your organization must meet the following requirements:
- Submit your request in writing to the address below that includes information on your organization and what the donation will be used for.
- Provide proof of 501(c)(3) non-profit status.
- Submit request at least four weeks prior to the event.
- Not be affiliated with any political group or controversial cause.
- Provide a physical mailing address for certificates to be mailed if approved.
Due to Newport on the Levee giving guidelines, we are unable to donate to:
- School groups, classes, proms or graduation parties.
- Fundraiser programs for specific individuals.
- Religious organizations.
- Corporate partners, incentive programs or events.
- Organizations who have received a previous donation from Newport on the Levee within one calendar year.
We are limited in the number of donation requests which can be fulfilled within a calendar year. Newport on the Levee may have exhausted its donation items and might be unable to process your request at this time.
Please send written requests to:
Newport on the Levee Management Office
Attn: Donation Requests
1 Levee Way
Newport, KY 41071
We receive many requests from organizations all over the metropolitan area and regret that we are not able to assist everyone who requests donations.