The majority of our tenants typically accept applications year-round for current and future openings. To find out about immediate openings, it is recommended that you check tenants' individual pages on the website and use the telephone number provided to contact them if you have specific questions about available positions. We are not able to be involved in the hiring processes for our tenants and recommend that you impress them with your interest by stopping by to request an application.
Most tenants are flexible about the hours you can stop by to apply, however, it is best to avoid lunch and dinner hours for our restaurants. Mid-afternoons on weekdays are probably your best opportunity to fill out an application and possibly speak with a manager.
If you are interested in employment with Newport on the Levee Management Office, please contact that office during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., at (859) 291-0550.
Parking positions available
ABM Parking Services has a number of open, full-time, and part-time positions in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area that need to be filled immediately.
ABM (NYSE:ABM), which operates through its subsidiaries (collectively "ABM"), is a leading provider of integrated facility services. With over 100,000 employees, ABM provides commercial cleaning and maintenance, facility engineering, energy efficiency, parking and security services for thousands of commercial, industrial, government and retail clients across the United States and various international locations.
Search open positions, and apply online at www.abm.com (https://abm.mua.hrdepartment.com/hr/ats/JobSearch/search)
Currently not hiring.
Currently not hiring.
WHELAN SECURITY IS NOW HIRING
We are searching for bright and talented professionals to join our world-class security team!
Our security positions are ideal for:
- Former, transitioning and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement officers
- Hospitality and customer service professionals
- College students
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Demonstrate a stable work history
- Pass an extensive background screening which includes, but is not limited to, criminal background checks (local, state and federal), drug test, aptitude tests, skills assessment, interviews, and personality profile (behavioral assessment)
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)