Trade™ is a unique retail location inside The Gallery Building that offers finished spaces for your brands to pop up on flexible terms. See below for hours and a list of our rotating vendors.
Trade™ at Newport on the Levee is opening May 27th
1. Celestial Scents Candles, a woman-owned, family-operated local candle business, offers hand-poured, all-natural soy wax candles and wax melts, as well as body, self-care, and home décor products such as lotions, sugar scrubs, handmade soaps, and scent diffusers.
2. Leaf & Limb on the Levee, is a boutique plant shop where you will find a large selection of stunning houseplants including everything from a unique tabletop cactus to neon pothos, hanging baskets, to mature fiddle leaf figs.
3. ANEW Clothing, a mission-driven clothing company committed to creating beautiful products through thoughtful design and better materials.
4. The J. Salandino Brand, a unique streetwear brand with a wide variety of clothing.
5. Lucky Kat, a mother-daughter team of crafters that make their own clothing, jewelry, accessories, and more!
6. Ten Thousand Villages, a global maker-to-market movement. Creating opportunities for artisans in developing countries to earn income, we bring their products and stories to our markets through long-term fair trading relationships.
7. Queen City Cotton Candy, a cotton candy cart that makes fresh cotton candy in a wide variety of flavors like your classic blue raspberry to specialty flavors like "Unicorn Fluff."
Interested in popping up at Trade™?
Trade is a unique retail location that offers finished spaces for your brand to pop up on flexible terms. If you're interested in joining this dynamic retail location. Learn more and apply here.