A variety of local makers and merchants have brought their unique products to an all-new shopping experience, The Exchange. The market’s mix of local vendors invites guests to explore a fresh and dynamic retail experience unlike anything in the region just in time for the holiday season!
Who you will find at The Exchange Market
1. Farmhouse Goods Company, a general store-style concept offering everything from vintage rock t-shirts to gourmet, handcrafted caramel apples.
2. Colonel De Herbs & Spices, a family business that offers over 500 culinary herbs, spices and custom blends. At the market, Colonel De’s will sell shakers, sampler sets and packets of their famous spices.
3. ANEW Clothing, a mission-driven clothing company committed to creating beautiful products through thoughtful design and better materials.
4. The J. Salandino Brand, a unique streetwear brand with a wide variety of clothing.
5. Bluegrass & Sass, a curated boutique in Northern Kentucky which offers young contemporary clothing, accessories, home decor, and more. Bluegrass & Sass also features the work of local artisans including: signs, fiber art, and baked goods.
6. Ten Thousand Villages, a global maker-to-market movement. Creating opportunities for artisans in developing countries to earn income, we bring their products and stories to our markets through long-term fair trading relationships.
7. Queen City Cotton Candy, a cotton candy cart that makes fresh cotton candy in a wide variety of flavors like your classic blue raspberry to specialty flavors like "Unicorn Fluff."
Bridgeview Box Park is a vibrant new destination for the community to savor delightful “take-out” fare and relish the waterfront views. At this open-air park you will find a tiki-themed bar, delicious baked goods and coffee, Asian street food and more.
Who you will find at Bridgeview Box Park
1. Kon-Tiki on the Levee is a laid-back tiki bar serving exotic tiki drinks in a comfortable and eclectic setting, perfect for escaping fast-paced city life and soaking up the views of the riverfront and the Queen City.
2. Ché on Wheels, a food truck version of the restaurant located at City Club Apartments CBD, will offer picnic-style grilled and smoked meats, sandwiches and sides, as well as handmade empanadas and other snacks.
3. The Little Spoon Bakery and Café, a bakery by Courtney Augsback specializing in custom sugar cookies and baked goods. Little Spoon will also serve Carabello coffee and a full-range of espresso drinks and beverages.
4. Bon Mi Street is an Asian street food eatery that is described as refreshing, artsy and creative with a unique spin on the traditional banh mi sandwich and refreshing milk tea with a variety of toppings.
5. Leaf & Limb is a vibrant boutique featuring a wide variety of indoor plants and curated goods from local and worldwide artisans.
6. Second Sight Spirits is here to satisfy the needs of those who like their refreshments on the stronger side – You will find a multitude of cocktail options such as the smoked cherry rum limeade, black and blueberry mixed mojitos, and much more.
7. Wooden Cask Brewing local to Northern Kentucky this brewery is famous for traditional English, Scottish, and German-style ales.