A variety of local makers and merchants have brought their unique products to an all-new shopping experience, The Exchange Market. The market’s mix of local vendors invites guests to explore a fresh and dynamic retail experience unlike anything in the region!
Who you will find at The Exchange Market
1. Black Market Spiked Lemonade, a unique twist on lemonade with a wide variety of flavors. Add a splash of fun with your favorite spirits!
2. Colonel De Herbs & Spices, a family business that offers over 500 culinary herbs, spices and custom blends. At the market, Colonel De’s will sell shakers, sampler sets and packets of their famous spices.
3. ANEW Clothing, a mission-driven clothing company committed to creating beautiful products through thoughtful design and better materials.
4. The J. Salandino Brand, a unique streetwear brand with a wide variety of clothing.
5. Bluegrass & Sass, a curated boutique in Northern Kentucky which offers young contemporary clothing, accessories, home decor, and more. Bluegrass & Sass also features the work of local artisans including: signs, fiber art, and baked goods.
6. Ten Thousand Villages, a global maker-to-market movement. Creating opportunities for artisans in developing countries to earn income, we bring their products and stories to our markets through long-term fair trading relationships.
7. Queen City Cotton Candy, a cotton candy cart that makes fresh cotton candy in a wide variety of flavors like your classic blue raspberry to specialty flavors like "Unicorn Fluff."